Request a Replacement Card

How to Proceed

Please report your ID Card lost or stolen as soon as possible. You may report your ID Card lost or stolen in person at the Access Control Office, Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:00pm.

Outside of the office hours, you may also report your ID Card lost or stolen at the Security and Campus Safety Office located at 245 College Street. A temporary card will be issued by Security, valid until noon the next business day.

Temporary cards are valid for entrance to all dorms from 7am to midnight Sunday through Thursday and from 7:00am to 2:00am Friday and Saturday. You will not have 24 hour access to you home dorm with a temporary card.

Your replacement ID Card may be picked up at the Access Control Office after 10:00 am on the next business day. You are required to return the temporary card at the time the replacement ID Card is issued.

You may also report your ID Card lost or stolen via the internet with the link below. Your ID Card will be available by 10:00 am the following business day at the Access Control Office. Please use the internet option during breaks, vacations and if you are enrolled in an off-campus program. Your replacement ID Card will be waiting for you when return to campus and will save you time.

Login to the system using your email user name and email password. This information is used for verification purposes. Follow the prompts to request a replacement ID Card.

You may follow the same procedures listed above if you card stops working.

A $25 fee will be charged to your student account for each replacement card. A $10 fee will be charged if the temporary card is not returned.

Request a replacement ID card.