Travel & Expense
These travel and expense policies have been developed to achieve the following desired outcomes:
- to ensure prudent fiscal management of College resources
- to maximize the utility and benefit of College resources
- to comply with external restrictions, regulations, and reporting requirements
- to achieve sound internal control over fiscal resources including proper separation of duties
- to maximize payment processing efficiency
In all cases, details regarding the business purpose of all College expenses must be contemporaneously documented to include information that will properly identify who, what, where, when and why the expense was incurred. Additionally, any gaps in the document trail should be described so that the document trail makes sense to any third party reviewer.
Form more information, please choose from the following links:
- Travel Policy
- Expenses not Permitted
- Employee and Department Charge Cards
- Advance Request Form
- Travel Expense Report
Please Contact Us with questions related to College travel and expense.