- Office of the Vice President for College Advancement dedicated to engaging alumni, parents and friends in the important work of strengthening the mission of the college
- Advancement Services supports the efforts of the Office of College Advancement, focusing primarily on gift recording and data management
- Advancement Research works collaboratively with Leadership Gifts to secure the resources required to fulfill the educational mission of Bates College by developing understanding and support among its constituencies.
- Annual Giving responsible for raising budget-relieving, current-use funds for the Bates Fund from alumni, parents, friends and students
- Alumni Engagement offers programs and events that help to foster and strengthen the bonds between alumni, parents, students and the college
- Donor Programs oversees a comprehensive effort to foster the long-term engagement of alumni, parents and friends who give their philanthropic support to Bates.
- Friends of Bates Athletics responsible for raising current-use funds for 31 Division-III athletic teams and several club sports
- Leadership Gifts works collaboratively with Advancement Research to secure the resources required to fulfill the educational mission of Bates College by developing understanding and support among its constituencies.
- Gift Planning works in partnership with alumni, parents and friends to create and establish charitable gift opportunities that offer benefits for donors and provide a lasting legacy for Bates