Men’s squash beats Columbia for 7th straight win
LEWISTON, Maine — The Bates College men’s squash team rung up its seventh straight victory on Friday night, winning every game and sweeping visiting Columbia University 9-0.
The No. 11-ranked Bobcats (13-5) still have a busy weekend ahead at home. On Saturday they host MIT at 11 a.m., Denison at 3:30 and Stanford at 5 p.m. On Sunday Bates hosts No. 9 Dartmouth at 11 a.m. and No. 13 Brown at 4 p.m.
Bates 9, Columbia 0
1. Greenberg,Jordan (B) def. Dahlman,Clayton (C) 11-7,11-5,11-3
2. Burns,Robert (B) def. Gentile,Daniel (C) 11-6,11-8,11-9
3. Echeverria,Nicholas (B) def. Ali,Zachary (C) 11-3,11-4,11-2
4. Lee,Dae Ro (B) def. (Not on roster) (C) 11-3,11-6,11-7
5. Williams,Patrick (B) def. Lipsitz,Daniel (C) 11-4,11-4,11-5
6. Keating,R. J. (B) def. McDavid,William (C) 11-1,11-1,11-2
7. Bedell,Eric (B) def. Choi,Edward (C) 11-2,11-3,11-2
8. Kourides,Nicholas (B) def. Nayar,Anchit (C) 11-1,11-0,11-1