B Well – Group Exercise Schedule
- Open Gym: A designated time for Faculty and Staff to utilize the weight room with Personal Trainer Mike Milliken. This is an opportunity to get some exercise before work. If you would like to start or revamp your program, this is an ideal time to meet with Mike to do that!
- Boot Camp: A mix of aerobic, strength and core conditioning, Boot Camp also puts a strong emphasis on pain management and mobility. This 45 minute session led by Mike Milliken will help you improve your fitness alongside a group of colleagues. Class meets at Merrill Gym on Mondays and Fridays and Davis Fitness Center on Wednesdays.
- Qi Gong: a form of exercise involving a set of flowing movements designed to build one’s inner energy called “Chi”. Some describe it as a combination of moving yoga and meditation. Others describe it as a non-violent form of martial arts. It originated in ancient China evolving from philosophical principles of Taoism and Confucianism.
- Aquatic Aerobics: In the shallow end of the pool, this workout focuses on building aerobic capacity as well as overall strength in a low impact setting.
- Tone and Tighten: A group fitness class which focuses on beginner to moderate strength training with lighter weights and higher repetitions. Come feel the burn!
- Yoga: There are many forms of yoga out there today. In the B Well program the yoga classes are primarily the Vinyasa (or flow) style. Intended for beginners and intermediate participants, B Well yoga is a great way to feel invigorated and balanced during your workday.
- Zumba: A fun class for all exercise abilities which incorporates latin style dance as an aerobic exercise session. Come move your body while getting a good sweat and a laugh in!
Contact Mike Milliken at email@example.com or x6936 with questions about the classes, to get your free exercise program, or for one on one Personal Training sessions