Welcome to the Faculty Racquetball page!
You can find below the scores from last weeks games, the schedule containing the match-containing the match-ups for the remainder of the season, the League rules and the overall rules for the game of Racquetball. To view past scores, select the tab “League Scores” which can be found when highlighting the Racquetball tab under Wellness. If you have any questions, please feel free to email the League Coordinator – Drew Sabia – Dsabia@bates.edu
- You are responsible for calling your opponent and scheduling your matches.
- Please send your own scores each week to Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org
(To play it safe, record the appropriate 10 & 0 when a match is rescheduled. Should that rematch be canceled also, the points will already be posted.)
- If a player arrives more than 15 minutes late, his/her opponent shall take the points for the first game.
- Eye guards are mandatory to play in the league.
- ALL scores must be recorded by April 1st.
- Please refer to the below Racquetball Rulebook for the complete game rules.
Please note the even NEWER changes. Click above for new PDF (updated 2/29/2012)
|Lars Keil||VS||Kevin Healey|
|Mike Milliken||VS||Nelson Pray|
|Nelson Pray||VS||Paul Benham|
|Brian Pfohl||VS||Seth Warner|
|Seth Warner||VS||Gary Russell|
|Brian Pfohl||VS||Gary Russell|
|Ken Emerson||VS||Kevin McHugh|
Please note the new changes. Click above for new PDF (updated 2/29/2012)
|Jeff Kazin||VS||Chris Bournakis|
|Will Ambrose||VS||Keith Pray|
Like B-Well at Bates on Facebook or Follow Us on Twitter