Report a Concern
How to make a report:
Contact the BIT members via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have an immediate concern or an emergency, please contact Security at (207) 786-6254, or their emergency line at (207) 786-6111.
What does BIT need to know?
Providing as much information as possible is essential!
- Student, faculty or staff member’s name and ID number (if known). – Brief factual description of the incident or behavior.
- Direct quotes whenever possible.
- Where and when the incident or behavior occurred.
- Names and contact information of witnesses.
- Your name, position and complete contact information.
- Include all emails or other information you have.
- Always save voice recordings, text messages and emails on the device that received them.