Meeting Minutes 12/1: Hump the Stump

Hey BOC! Sorry the minutes are on the late side. It’s hard to be funny when you have a fever and laryngitis (sp?). Anyways, big night for us, more formalities and less traditional meeting stuff.

ANNOUNCEMENTS
-We had a calendar meeting post last nights meeting. IT WAS AWESOME!! Email me ASAP if you want to be involved. We met our awesome photographer HANNAH. We will be having a test session on FRIDAY at 5pm in the e-room. Wear cute skivvies. See you there.
-Colin Barry was visiting! Everybody, Colin was in NZ for the semester. he likes long kayaks through rapids, roll clinics, and hot cocoa. Keep an eye out for him next semester.

-Sorry for the ski pass craziness, JUST FYI– it was all Sunday River’s fault. Not Rob’s. If you want to get your pass, all you have to do is go to sunday river and bring your Bates ID and they’ll do it all for ya.
-The fooseball table is all set up in the E-room! Partycity.
-In other e-room notes, a ski-chair is in the works, but where the heck is the hacksaw?
-The Olympics are well underway. Rob has drafted emails to bowdoin and colby, oh my! Send em already dewd. There will be a meeting for his committee on winter carnival olympics (all “thirty” of you) next week.

GEAR
-Amanda wants race quality nordic skis. Then I wrote something that appears to say “2preach sex” which I just realize means 2 pairs for each sex. I like the idea of preaching sex via skis, more, though…

TRIPS
-Sunday River this weekend! Someone like hallie, ben, or rob will be taking a van probs. keep an eye our for an email.
-Maine Rock Gym next tues? Maybe? Talk to Rob

STORIES (really just a story)
-Sarah has a $5 bike that’s given her a lot of trouble. It was stolen, then found again, only to have the one working break completely fall off and proceed to almost kill her. Twice. Sounds like a really reliable bike… maybe you shouldn’t lock your nice one in your basement any more.

We chose secret satans!! Dont forget for next week to bring a gift for the person who’s name you picked and a POEM that cleverly reveals your identity to them! Anyone who is being a baby and struggling with their poem TALK TO ME! Obvi as an english major I am qualified to assist you (jklol) (not about my major) (just about my qualification)

ELECTIONS. These will be next week, if you want to be nominated for something that you weren’t, email me and I’ll add you!

Webmaster-In-training (aka mini-Rob)(aka training in tank tops)
-Cam Held

Watersports
-KC Collier
-Hallie
-Colin
-Sarah Charlie
-Hannah Miller

Hickories
-Colin
-Hansen
-Mackie
-Dorfman

Hikes n Trips
-Mackie
-Dorfman
-Blake
-Josh
-Emma Timbers
-Barth
-Ellie

Cabins n trailz
-MBW
-Annie Cravero
-Brian (in my notes I wrote brain, super lolz)
-Ben
-Julie
-Barth
-Cam
-Rachel Spence
-Ali
-Ellie

Safety
-Molly Newton (embodiment of safety at bates college)
-Avi
-Hansen
-Julie

Historian (aka Judy’s BFF)
-Sarah
-Alanna

Publicity
-Brian
-Alanna
-Sara
-Emma
-Alex “stickerz” friedman
-Gretchen

Eroom Staff
-Current staff
-Josh
-Brian
-KC
-Sarah
-Emma
-Kelly
-Saybel
-Rob “the dude” Friendman on a throwback
-Trees

Secretary (big shooz to fill)
-Brian
-Hallie
-Ben
-Mackie

T-I-T
-Sarah K.

VP
-Rob
-Hallie
-Colin
-Mike
-Dorfman

Winter Carnival Queen
-Colin
-Alanna
-Amanda
-Hallie

Prezie
-Ben
-Rob
-Hallie

That’s all folks!!!
xoxo

PS. What are you doing Friday night?? Is it TRIVIA NIGHT?? I hope so. I’ll be there, so it must be cool.

PPS. Dont forget about the calendar!! Check this site for inspiration: http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,479875,00.html and see you Friday??