Wind Down Wednesdays
Wind Down Wednesdays are co-sponsored by the Office of Campus Life and by Bates student clubs and organizations. On certain Wednesday evenings (listed each semester) student groups may host a Wind Down Wednesday event in the Little Room in Chase Hall or the Underground in 280 College. The Office of Campus Life will provide a stipend to student groups to assist with event costs.
In addition, the Office of Campus Life independently sponsors several Wind Down Wednesday events per semester, open to all students on a first come, first serve basis with sign-ups in the Campus Life Office, Chase Hall 108.
Wind Down Wednesday Policies:
- Wind Down Wednesday (WDW) dates and locations are determined on a first come, first serve basis.
- All clubs hosting a WDW will be eligible for up to $100 for the event. These events must be alcohol-free.
- WDWs are free and open to all Bates students.
- All clubs are required to fill out the Event Sponsor Evaluation after the event in order to receive reimbursements.
- This fund is only available during the Fall and Winter semesters – NOT Short Term.