- Can anyone randomly schedule a meeting with me?
- Can GCal email a daily agenda to my Gmail inbox?
- Can Google Calendar display multiple time zones?
- Can I ignore my Google Calendar?
- Can I log in from the Gmail page?
- Can I use keyboard shortcuts in Google Calendar?
- How do I create a Banner in GCal similar to MeetingMaker Banners?
- How do I get the current day to appear as the first day in my calendar?
- How do I learn more about using Bates GCal?
- How do I make my calendar available to others?
- How do I mark an individual event as private or public?
- How do I search in Google Calendar?
- How do I share my calendar with my department?
- I’m in the habit of keeping my schedule in a personal Google Calendar. What should I do?
- What is happening with MeetingMaker?
- Who can see the details of my calendar?
- Who do I contact if I have questions about Bates GCal?
- Can I opt out of courses on my calendar?
- How often is the course calendar updated?
- If a class is cancelled or changes locations, will my calendar be updated?
- I’ve already entered my schedule into my Bates Google Calendar. What should I do?
- What happens if delete a course from my calendar? Does this mean I’ve dropped the course?
- What if I am in a course without meeting times?
- What if I make a change to my calendar?
- What if my schedule is incorrect?
- What if the course is not meeting on a particular day?
- When will I see my course schedule for each semester?
- Who can see my course information?
- Will audited classes show up?
- Will course listings reflect teaching and lab assistants?
- Will I be reminded about classes?