Meeting Maker to Google Calendar
As with any change, you gain new opportunities and leave others behind. Here’s what that means for the migration from Meeting Maker to Google Calendar.
What’s Coming With Us?
- Meetings scheduled between 1/1/11 & 12/31/13
- Resources & Locations used after 9/1/11
What We’re Leaving Behind
- To-Do Lists
- Address Books & Contact
- Personal settings (Proxies, Reminders/Notifications; Labels & Colors)
- Meetings scheduled prior to 1/1/11
- Resource & Location not used after 9/1/11
What Will My Google Calendar Look Like On Day 1?
- All Meetings scheduled between 1/1/11 & 12/31/13, including invitees
- Free/Busy time shows to those without access to your calendar
- Meeting Reminders are set to 10 minutes before the start
What Will I Need to Do On Day 1?
- Add Proxies to your calendar
- Change Reminders to suit your needs
- Relax & look to the future
What About Meeting Maker?
- The Meeting Maker database will be “frozen” at 5pm on June 29, 2012
- No one will be able to login to Meeting Maker after 5pm on June 29, 2012
- Users will be able to access a local copy of their data until July 31, 2012
- Instructions on saving meeting information can be seen here