The Bates Career Development Center works closely with alumni who generously serve as recruiting contacts, hosts for internships and job shadowing opportunities, participants in career events, and as mentors and career advisors.
How You Can Help
Stay Connected to the Bates Community in Meaningful Ways
The Bates Career Development Center actively maintains an expansive network of alumni who volunteer to share their opportunities and professional guidance. There are many ways to connect with students and other alumni.
- Post your company’s jobs or internships to our recruiting system
- Encourage your employer to recruit at Bates by hosting an information session or on campus interviews. Contact Colleen Coxe for further information
- Sponsor a Career Discovery In Practice (CDIP) one or two day job shadow opportunity
- Become a core employer with the Purposeful Work Internship Program
- Attend Bates networking events on campus, or Bates Network events in your city
- Keep your contact information updated on the Bates Online Directory
- Be sure to list Bates in the education section of your LinkedIn Profile and join Bates LinkedIn groups
Please contact the BCDC (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more about how to get involved.