The Bates Career Development Center works closely with alumni who generously serve as recruiting contacts, hosts for internships and job shadowing opportunities, participants in on and off campus career events, and as mentors and career advisors.
How You Can Help
Stay Connected to the Bates Community in Meaningful Ways
The Bates Career Development Center actively maintains an expansive network of alumni who volunteer to share their opportunities and professional guidance. There are many ways to connect with students and other alumni.
- Forward job or internship postings with your employer to the BCDC
- Encourage your employer to recruit at Bates and/or host an information session. Contact BCDC for further information
- Sponsor a Career Discovery In Practice (CDIP) one or two day job shadow opportunity
- Attend Bates networking events on campus, or Bates Network events in your city
- Keep your contact information updated on the Bates Online Directory
- Be sure to list Bates in the education section of your LinkedIn Profile and join Bates LinkedIn groups
Please contact the BCDC (email@example.com) to find out more about how to get involved.