Partnering with the BCDC
How We Can Work Together
We consistently challenge ourselves to seek innovative and effective ways to connect students and alumni with a diverse range of opportunities, and we especially appreciate the chance to collaborate with Bates faculty and staff.
Our resources are designed to support a wide variety of student interests, skill sets, and goals. We provide a vast array of on and off-campus recruiting events, alumni visits, workshops, industry information sessions, graduate and professional school events, networking opportunities, resume and cover letter reviews, and more.
- Stop by to meet our staff and to tour our office at 53 Campus Avenue
- Sign up to receive the BCDC Bulletin, a newsletter that highlights programs, events, employment opportunities and breaking news
- Attend one of our workshops or special events to see what students are learning from us
- Invite a BCDC staff member to attend one of your classes or departmental meetings
- Connect with BCDC colleagues who specialize in career interests related to the work that you do
- Become familiar with the BCDC’s Four-Year Timeline to get a sense of what we recommend to Bates students