Get to Know the BCDC
Our resources are designed to support a wide variety of student interests, skill sets and goals. The BCDC provides a vast array of on and off-campus campus recruiting events, alumni visits, workshops, industry information sessions, graduate and professional school events, networking opportunities, resume and cover letter reviews, and more.
We consistently challenge ourselves to seek innovative and effective ways to connect students and alumni with a diverse range of opportunities, and we especially appreciate the strong support that family members provide for Batesies.
To become better acquainted with our staff and resources, consider the following:
- Visit About the BCDC on our website to learn more about us
- Stop by to meet our staff and to tour our office at 53 Campus Avenue
- Sign up to receive the BCDC Bulletin – a newsletter that highlights programs, events, employment opportunities and breaking news
- Connect with BCDC staff who specialize in career interests related to the work that you do
- Become familiar with the BCDC’s Four-Year Timeline to get a sense of what we recommend to Bates students
In accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), please note that BCDC staff members are not able to discuss details regarding a student’s file with anyone other than the student.
For more information about a wide array of other helpful Bates resources for parents, we welcome you to visit with Alumni and Parent Engagement.