Effective in establishing and maintaining productive and positive working relations; Recognize, respect and work with individual differences; value contributions from all.*
- Study abroad for a semester, year or Short Term
- Apply for a Barlow Grant to conduct thesis research abroad
- Volunteer or work abroad through an internship such as the Heathfield Education or Tacchi Morris Performing Arts internship offered by the BCDC
- Attend events and programs by speakers/groups whose experience and/or viewpoints differ from your own. Challenge your own views!
- Attend events hosted by OIE, the Multifaith Chaplaincy or Off-Campus Study. Get out of your comfort zone!
- Engage in Harward Center volunteer opportunities to work with community members and organizations
- Become an Resident Coordinator or Junior Adviser
- Join one of the many cultural, social justice and/or identity-based organizations on campus such as OUTFront, ReMasc, Feminist Collective, Africana Club, Hillel, Caribbean Student Association, Latinos Unidos or the International Club, only to mention a few. Again, get out of your comfort zone from time to time!
*Permission obtained to use skill definitions from the ©SkillScan taxonomy