Each month, students come together for a facilitated conversation that crosses boundaries of faith, religion, spirituality, and identity. In the listening and the sharing,
. . . we venture beyond the comfort of the familiar.
. . . we honor difference and create space for growth.
. . . we chart new courses through the landscape of our lives.
Past Interfaith Tables
Past Interfaith Tables have focused on the following themes:
- Spiritual Homes
- Spiritual Practices
- Soul Food
- Wrestling With Religion
- Holding On and Letting Go
- Beyond These Walls: Exploring
Spirituality in Nature
- The Leap of Faith: Finding a Way to Practice (or Not Practice) Your Faith in College
- Experiencing Religion while Studying Abroad
- Being Muslim in the West
- Coming from an Interfaith Family
If you have an idea for a future Interfaith Table, please share it with us!
Interfaith Tables sometimes use the “reflecting team” format, which is described in an article about an interfaith conversation that was held as part of Open to the World: Bates Celebrates Unbounded Learning in the Fall of 2011.