To help those on a spiritual journey, we are providing the following links to information sources on the internet. Please remember that the inclusion of resources below does not necessarily imply endorsement by the Multifaith Chaplaincy. Some of the resources listed are not maintained by Bates College.
If you know of other resources that you think we should consider for inclusion on this page, please contact the Multifaith Chaplaincy.
Spirituality and Religion Resources on the Internet
Inclusion in this list does not necessarily imply endorsement by the Multifaith Chaplaincy. These resources are not maintained by Bates College.
- The Pluralism Project
- Selected Links by Tradition
- On Being with Krista Tippett
- WGHB’s Program Sound and Spirit
- Religion and Ethics Newsweekly
- Worldwide Faith News
- Association for Religion and the Intellectual Life