Symposium registration now open
Bates College, Brown University and Northeastern University invite higher education leaders across New England to a Leadership Symposium on College Cost, Price and Financial Aid.
Event Registration Space is limited to the first 200 participants. Please register by Oct. 25, 2011.
Click Here to submit registration information.
For more information please contact Jessie Govindasamy in the Office of the President at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-207-786-6102.
Symposium News & Updates
- The Class of 2013, by the numbers
- BatesNews: May 2013
- Faculty to perform Headlong Dance Theater piece in Portland
- Sun Journal offers Q-and-A with Harward Center’s Darby Ray
- Scientific American quotes Adler ’00 research on negative emotions and well-being
- Sunday Telegram profiles Metropolis Ensemble founder Andrew Cyr ’96
- Boston Spirit Magazine blog profiles On the Town actor John Ambrosino ’01
- Bates produces its largest-ever number of Fulbright grant recipients
- “MOOC” master discusses new teaching approach with Bates faculty
- Alumni make May 15 a “great day”