Symposium registration now open
Bates College, Brown University and Northeastern University invite higher education leaders across New England to a Leadership Symposium on College Cost, Price and Financial Aid.
Event Registration Space is limited to the first 200 participants. Please register by Oct. 25, 2011.
Click Here to submit registration information.
For more information please contact Jessie Govindasamy in the Office of the President at email@example.com or 1-207-786-6102.
Symposium News & Updates
- ‘Intricate Glances’ in a senior thesis dance piece
- Annual Service of Lessons and Carols takes place Dec. 8
- Bates-directed climate project in Shetland Islands wins environmental award
- Bangor Daily News profiles backcountry ski series creator Ben Leoni ’05
- Slide Show: This Month at Bates
- Jazz Band, Steel Pan Orchestra, Arc Iris, classical guitarist take turns in spotlight
- Guitarist Göran Söllscher to perform Dec. 8
- Bates jazz, steel pan ensembles in back-to-back concerts
- Arc Iris visits Dec. 7, led by founder Jocie Adams, formerly of Low Anthem
- Events at Bates: Dec. 2-20, updated