Bates Dining Mug Program
Here is how it works:
- Select your own reusable beverage container – one you will want to carry with you.
- Request a bar code for your mug by clicking here!
- Adhere the bar code securely to your beverage container.
- Each meal period you come to Commons you can scan your cup at the self-serve kiosk located by the managers’ work station.
- You will receive 1 point for each meal period you use your beverage container, allowing a maximum accumulation of 1 point per meal or 19 points per week.
- When you have accumulated 40 points you will receive an additional guest pass on your account, for use in Commons.
- You can use your earned guest passes over breaks or for friends/family who may join you for a meal.
How my account works:
- You will start with a balance of 50 points.
- When you scan your bar code, 1 point will deduct from the 50 points.
- When your account reaches 10 points you will have satisfied the 40 point free guest pass reward.
- It may take up to 48 hours for the guest pass to be applied to your account. Don’t worry, buffered points will count towards the next reset balance giving you credit for every scan.