Why Work for Bates Dining?
- Dining Service provides students with the opportunity to work in the dining hall, kitchen and offices of Bates Dining.
- Work schedules are compatible with your class schedule.
- Most student employee schedules coincide with the College calendar.
- Real work experience on you resume.
- A chance to work with an award winning team and make lifelong friends.
- We offer a fun environment, flexible hours, good pay and the chance to return to work for Bates Dining year after year.
- Join a nationally award winning team whose excellence will offer you the chance to get paid for a great experience!
- student work authorization card
- willingness to work
- no experience necessary
- To view open positions, please click the link below for the Student Employment Office site http://www.bates.edu/seo.xml
- Catering Stock Help
- Receiving and Stock
- Nutrition Coordinator
- Napkin Board Respondent
- Cold Kitchen Workers
- Cash Ops Workers
- Kitchen Workers
- Service Workers
- Office Workers
- Mug Collectors
Online Napkin Board
What happened to the natural, zero calorie sweetener in the green package…
Is there any way that you guys could serve bacon and cheeses…
Would it be possible to put greek yogurt, preferably Chobani in commons?…