Why Work for Bates Dining?
- Dining Service provides students with the opportunity to work in the dining hall, kitchen and offices of Bates Dining.
- Work schedules are compatible with your class schedule.
- Most student employee schedules coincide with the College calendar.
- Real work experience on you resume.
- A chance to work with an award winning team and make lifelong friends.
- We offer a fun environment, flexible hours, good pay and the chance to return to work for Bates Dining year after year.
- Join a nationally award winning team whose excellence will offer you the chance to get paid for a great experience!
- student work authorization card
- willingness to work
- no experience necessary
- To view open positions, please click the link below for the Student Employment Office site http://www.bates.edu/student-employment/
- Receiving and Stock
- Nutrition Coordinator
- Napkin Board Respondent
- Cold Kitchen Workers
- Cash Ops Workers
- Kitchen Workers
- Service Workers
- Office Workers
Who to Contact
Darlene Zupancic via phone 207-753-6989 or email email@example.com
Online Napkin Board
Hi. I noticed that granola was missing next to the fridge. I…
Can we get new pita bread? The kind in the specials cooler…
Can you please improve the hummus? It is always so dry and…