Why Work for Bates Dining?
- Dining Service provides students with the opportunity to work in the dining hall, kitchen and offices of Bates Dining.
- Work schedules are compatible with your class schedule.
- Most student employee schedules coincide with the College calendar.
- Real work experience on you resume.
- A chance to work with an award winning team and make lifelong friends.
- We offer a fun environment, flexible hours, good pay and the chance to return to work for Bates Dining year after year.
- Join a nationally award winning team whose excellence will offer you the chance to get paid for a great experience!
- student work authorization card
- willingness to work
- no experience necessary
- To view open positions, please click the link below for the Student Employment Office site http://www.bates.edu/seo.xml
- Catering Stock Help
- Receiving and Stock
- Nutrition Coordinator
- Napkin Board Respondent
- Cold Kitchen Workers
- Cash Ops Workers
- Kitchen Workers
- Service Workers
- Office Workers
- Mug Collectors
Online Napkin Board
I really liked having the unsweetened soy milk available in commons last…
Hi there! First of all I would like to thank you all…
I love commons!! Thank you!! Well, thank you! Cheryl