- Do not remove dishes from Commons.
- Practice “Happy Tray” procedures by placing napkins in a napkin slot, silverware in a silverware slot and leaving Stonyfield Yogurt cups on the accumulator going to the dish room.
- Shoes and shirts are required.
- No food games.
- No pets allowed.
- Access to Commons is limited to those students who have the proper identification card and to guests who purchase individual meals or have been granted access by students using a guest pass. Students who give their ID card to another person, share meals with someone not on the meal plan, carry food out of the dining hall or otherwise create a disturbance therein may be subject to fines, loss of dining privileges or the performance of community-service hours in Dining Services, as determined by Student Affairs.
Food Removal Policy:
Diners may eat as much as they’d like while here but packing out meals or snacks is prohibited. Diners may take a piece of fruit, a bagel or an ice cream cone for the road however, the removal of meals, bulk food to stock a room or any dishes, glasses or silver from Commons is not allowed.
Board Plan Students:
- If you have a class conflict and need a bag lunch, please see Darlene Zupancic in the catering office or call x 6989.
- If your approved student organization will be away from campus and requires food, contact Catering Manager Donald Desrosiers at email@example.com or x 6298 at least 5 business days prior to your desired pick-up date.
- If you have dietary restrictions that may require special accommodations please contact Cheryl Lacey, Director of Dining, at firstname.lastname@example.org or x8355.
Student with class conflicts
Bag lunches are available for those who are unable to eat in Commons due to a class conflict. A student wishing to order a bag lunch must see Darlene Zupancic
(753-6989 or email@example.com ) in Dining Services’ Staff Offices and fill out a form at least one day prior to the lunch needed. Please bring your class schedule with you. All bag lunches will be picked up in the morning.
Students leaving on approved academic, athletic, or organization trips
Catering arranges food orders for academic field trips, athletic events, and student organization trips at no charge for all participants on the board plan. These orders should be placed for the entire group by the person in charge of the trip (eg. A professor or designee, a coach or responsible person of a student organization) giving at least a 5 business day notification prior to the event. The organization, team or department will be charged only for those who are not on the board plan.
Students who are confined to Health Services will be provided with meals. Those students who cannot go to Commons due to medical reason contact Health Services or Cheryl Lacey firstname.lastname@example.org to make dining arrangements.