Bates seeks to advance excellence in teaching and research, and provides support for faculty throughout their careers, including teaching development programs, leaves and sabbaticals, research and curriculum development, and securing external funding for faculty scholarship.
Funding for Scholarship and Teaching
- Office for External Grants
- Information on Faculty Grants: financial management, personnel matters, safety, government compliance, etc.
- Internal Grants and Funding for Faculty Scholarship and Teaching
- Professional Travel Funding for Assistants in Instruction
- Bringing Scholars and Artists to Campus
Faculty Leave Programs and Support
Faculty Scholarship Reports