Faculty Calendar Deadlines
The following items are due to the Dean of the Faculty’s Office by the dates noted. Please see the specific guidelines for submission.
- Notify the appropriate Department/Program Chair of your intent to apply for a: Phillips Fellowships, Whiting Fellowship, Enhanced sabbatical, Sabbatical, Pre-tenure leave, Leave of absence, and Course reduction(s).
- Faculty submit Phillips Faculty Fellowship electronic application to DOF
- Faculty submit Whiting Teaching Fellowship electronic application to DOF
- New faculty submit course proposals for Winter and Short Term on Garnet Gateway
- All faculty submit course proposals for Short Term on the Garnet Gateway
- Faculty submit Extra-Cost Short Term proposals with letter of approval from chair to Off-Campus Study’s office
- Candidates submit outside evaluator names and an updated vita to DOF (personnel review for promotion)
- Faculty submit electronic applications for Enhanced sabbaticals, Sabbaticals, Pre-tenure leaves, Leaves of absence, and Course reductions to DOF.
- Personnel letters due from Chairs and colleagues for tenure candidates to DOF.
- Faculty submit proposals for GECs for next academic year on the Garnet Gateway
- Faculty submit proposals for new courses for fall and winter, including First-Year Seminars and W1 on Garnet Gateway.
- Faculty submit requests to add or remove General Education Attributes (S, L, Q, W) to existing courses on the Garnet Gateway.
- Personnel letters due for promotion to DOF.
- Faculty submit application for additional faculty travel funds to David Baker.
- Faculty submit Professional Activities Report (PAR) to email@example.com
June 30: Fiscal Year End
- Faculty submit all invoices to Accounting Office.