Job Shadows, Internships, Jobs, Employer Info Sessions & Events
The Economics Department encourages their students to take advantage of the services provided by Bates Career Development Center (BDCD) by either checking out BCDC page or stopping by and visiting them at 146 Wood Street.
Handshake, a service for Bates students and alumni, is your first-stop resource for valuable career-related information–updated daily by BCDC.
How can Handshake help you?
- Access exclusive subscription-only career search databases.
- View a robust calendar of events that includes:
- Employer information sessions and interview schedules
- Application deadlines for jobs, internships and fellowships
- Graduate and professional school information sessions
- BCDC programs, workshops and panel discussions
- Register for events, information sessions and interviews
- Upload resumes, cover letters and writing samples
- Gain one-click access to the newest jobs posted
- Apply for jobs, internships and fellowships
- Research employer profiles
- Update career preferences so that you may be notified of relevant opportunities