Taylor, Carole Anne
Search Returned No Results
- Ph.D., Harvard University, Department of Comparative Literature, 1978 (Mentors: Jean Bruneau, Dorrit Cohn, Harry Levin, Edward Said; Dissertation: Boundaries of Modernity: A Study of Visual Form in the Theory and Practice of Modern Poetry).
- M.A.T., Reed College, 1967.
- B.A., Reed College, 1965.
- Professor of English and African American/American Cultural Studies, 1993–
- Associate Professor, 1985-92,
- Assistant Professor of English, 1978-85.
- Chair, Department of English, Bates College, 1996-2000.
- Chair of American Cultural Studies, Bates College, 1992-94.
- Teaching Fellow, Department of History and Literature, Harvard University, 1974-77; Teaching Fellow, Expository Writing, Harvard University; 1973-74.
- Teacher of English and American Literature, Department Chair, The Concord School, Sandridge, Herts., England, 1971-73; Teacher of English and Advanced Placement, Riverdale Country School, Bronx, New York, 1967-71; Teacher of English, Cleveland High School, Portland, Oregon, 1966-67.