Requires Flash 7 and sound (or closed captioning)
- Select AlcoholEdu in the Entering Students section of the Garnet Gateway.
- Click “Create Account”
- You can log in and out of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a “Next” button. DO NOT log out until you click the “Next” button or you will have to repeat the section. When you return, you should log back in to the Garnet Gateway. The course may be paused and returned to at any time and any computer.
- To log back in to your account, always access AlcoholEdu from the Garnet Gateway.
- Take the exam in one sitting; if you log out during the exam, the course will assume you have completed it and assign a grade inclusive of unanswered questions.
- Use the “Previous” and “Next” buttons on the exam screen, not on your browser.
- Click the “Next” button at the end of each section to save your progress.
- Pop-up blockers and toolbars can cause problems with the media files and cause them to loop over and over.
- Close other applications or browser windows.
- Don’t have two browser windows open with course information — this can cause errors with your Exam score.
- Reboot your computer.
- Choose “Audio Only” on the AlcoholEdu Media Settings Page. (Media Settings link is in the upper right-hand corner of the AlcoholEdu screen).
- Try another browser. We support Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Try another computer.
- Try a different internet connection (i.e. school lab or library, your home or home of friend/relative, non-Wi-Fi).
- Try a different time of day (during non-peak hours, i.e. morning).
The AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the “Technical Help” button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu for College screen. You don’t need to be logged into the course to access the Technical Support Center.
Access the Garnet Gateway