1. SECOND MONDAY IN MARCH (by 8:00 a.m.) – Every Junior must submit a brief application detailing how you would like to complete your W3 using the Thesis/ENVR 450 Application Submission Form. The application must be submitted whether you propose to do a fall, winter or two-semester thesis, or the winter semester course Environmental Writing in the Public Sphere (ENVR 450).
It is expected that you formulate a thesis topic in consultation with a possible advisor.
2. FIRST MONDAY OF THE FALL SEMESTER (by 8:00 a.m.) – Fall and Two-Semester thesis students must submit a FULL THESIS PROPOSAL to their thesis advisor using the Thesis Proposal Submission Form.
3. SECOND MONDAY OF THE WINTER SEMESTER (by 8:00 a.m.) – Winter thesis students must submit a FULL THESIS PROPOSAL to their thesis advisor using the Thesis Proposal Submission Form.
4. MONDAY AFTER THANKSGIVING BREAK – Honors thesis candidates must submit at least ONE CHAPTER OF THE THESIS to the ES Committee.
5. JANUARY BEFORE THE HONORS NOMINATION DEADLINE – Honors thesis candidates must give an ORAL PRESENTATION to the ES Committee.
6. LAST WEDNESDAY OF FALL AND WINTER SEMESTERS – All students completing 1 semester theses in that semester and all 2 semester thesis students must present a poster illustrating their thesis research at the ES Poster Event held in Hedge.