- Hedge Hall 2011 Major renovation and addition of a former student residence into a new academic building housing the departments of Environmental Studies, Religious Studies and Philosophy.
- Roger Williams Hall 2011 Major renovation and addition of a former student residence into a new academic building housing the departments of German and Russian Studies, Department of Romance Languages and Literatures, the Program of Asian Studies, and Language Resource Center, and Off-Campus Study Office.
- Garcelon Field 2011 Redevelopment of grass surface to a new artificial surface with night time lighting, a new and expanded aluminum grandstand and press box.
- Commons: February 2008 Centrally located between Alumni Gymnasium and Garcelon Field, the new dining Commons represents the best traditions of our previous Memorial Commons.
- Alumni Walk: fall 2007 This connector gives the campus a new physical unity, linking the new dining Commons with student residences across College Street. The walk replaces Andrews Road — at heart a parking lot — with car-free thoroughfares in a grove of native birches.
- 280 College Student Housing: September 2007 A new 152-bed residential village at Bates, located adjacent to Rand Hall
- Campus Construction Updates (2006-08) Who thought construction news could be so entertaining?
- Campus Construction Updates (2009-11) And the construction news entertainment continues!