- Parents week-end: French and Francophone Studies Short Term in Rwanda: The Value of Learning with Community Partners Friday September 27, 3-4pm.
- Lecture: Faire Quelque Chose a film by Vincent Goubet (2013, 90 min) Sunday September 29, 2013 Olin 105 7pm. In the presence of the filmmaker
- Show of the French-Maroccan humorist Gad Elmaleh in Portland. Forty-five students from the Department of French and Francophone Studies enjoyed his show entirely in French. Wednesday September 11, 2013 8pm.
- Lecture: The Rwandan Night a film by Gilbert Ndahayo (2013, 75 min) Monday March 4, 2013 Pettengill G52 (Keck) 7pm. In the presence of the filmmaker
- FFS in the news: Short term in Rwanda featured in “International Educator”
- Francophone Club
- Photo Gallery
- Translation Festival
- Franco-American Heritage-Center: Monday, February 25, 2013, 12-1pm
“Discovering and Sharing the Maine French Heritage Language Program”
Alexandre Dauge-Roth, Madeline Levitt ’13 and Caroline Watson ’13
Room 111, The Harward Center, 161 Wood Street, Lewiston