How do I make a gift?
- Make your gift online (through Bates’ secure server) by visiting http://www.bates.edu/give
- Look out for Senior Gift events or our table in Commons throughout this year. You can make a donation by cash, check or credit card.
- Place cash or a check in an envelope with your name and phone number written on a note and bring to the third floor of Lane Hall in Office 301.
- Find a Senior Gift Committee member or place a gift in one of the Co-Chairs’ mailboxes, Nancy Weidner (Box 339) and Hank Geng (Box 631).
- The Bates Fund Monthly Giving Program offers a simple and convenient way to make regular monthly contributes to Bates posted to your credit card or checking account. You may find you are able to give a more significant gift because it is divided into manageable, monthly increments.