Questions? Concerns? Comments? Please check other parts of the site and the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) below. If you don’t find an answer, please email Brenda Pelletier at email@example.com
- How do I submit an abstract? Upon registering you will be emailed a web page location for submitting your abstract. For general information on abstract length and format see Submit Abstract
- Can I submit more than one abstract? Space is limited. Submitting more than one abstract must be pre-approved, email your request to Brenda Pelletier at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I do both a talk and poster (one abstract)? Space is limited, so only one talk or poster will be accepted. If you have concerns about this, please email Brenda Pelletier at email@example.com
- Can I put up two posters? Space is limited. An extra poster must be pre-approved, email your request to Brenda Pelletier at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Was my abstract accepted? Your abstract is automatically placed into our system as soon as you submit it. If your abstract is considered inappropriate for the Workshop, we will contact you within a few days of submittal.
- Can my poster be bigger than 1 meter by 1.5 meter? No. Due to limited wall space we are limiting poster sizes to be 1 meter X 1.5 meter.
- Is a roommate required? Yes. If you want free lodging, you must have a roommate. If you need help finding one, please email Brenda Pelletier, email@example.com. We will try and match you up with someone to share a room with. Let us know your preferences ( male vs. female, etc.).
- Is there any assistance for travel expenses? No. You should check with your department for travel assistance.
- Can I stay at a different hotel than the HIlton Garden Inn? No. That is the only option for free student lodging.
- What forms do I need to fill out? None.