Student Support is available. There is a chance that our limited number of slots will fill before the abstract deadline, so please submit your abstract soon. We will post a note here if and when the limited number is reached.
Financial assistance is available for a limited number of graduate students from any country giving a talk or presenting a poster thanks to support from the National Science Foundation (Arctic Natural Sciences Program). Graduate student presenters can register for *free* and will be provided with a hotel and some meals:
- Hotel, shared occupancy at Hilton Garden Inn Riverwatch for up to 4 nights, which must be between the night of Tuesday April 21and the night of Fri April 24.
- Meals, Dinner provided on Wed & Thurs, lunch on Thurs. & Fri.
Sorry, there is no support available for travel expenses.
1. Register AND submit your abstract as soon as possible. Support is limited, so please check the Status section above. It’s possible that our limited number of slots will fill before the abstract deadline. Registration is not sufficient to ensure your slot; you must submit an abstract.
2. Reserve your Hotel room. See student-specific lodging details below.
3. Check in at the Workshop.
c/o Brenda Pelletier
163 Wood Street
Lewiston, ME 04240
- You must share a room at the Hilton Riverwatch.
- There is no lodging support for other hotels.
Students who are presenting and will need hotel accommodation you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org directly and she will make your reservations.you are a student attending the 39th Arctic Workshop. Free lodging is not assured unless you make your reservation by the deadline. After that date, the free lodging will be offered only if rooms in our “block” are still available.
If you are traveling by yourself to the workshop and need a roommate to share hotel costs, please email email@example.com and we will attempt to connect you with others looking for a roommate. Let us know your situation (special needs, male vs. female, etc.)
Unsure about something? Please check our Questions page before emailing firstname.lastname@example.org