German Program Slogan Contest
We are sorry but the contest has ended!
These are the rule and regulations for the German Program Slogan Contest:
- The slogan cannot be longer than 100 characters.
- Participants must be Bates College students, staff, or faculty.
- Participants must submit their slogan online by filling out the online registration form.
- Participants must supply all the details required by the registration form and comply with all the rules to be eligible to participate.
- The slogan submission is complete when entrants reach the thank you message.
All entries must be received by November 17, 2017.
- A participant may submit multiple slogans for the competition.
- The Department of German and Russian Studies reserves the right to publish the slogans via social media, online communities and any other channel.
- The Department of German and Russian Studies reserves the right to decline an entry from any person who we believe to be abusing these rules. Abuse includes entering false information and plagiarism.