The Senior Gift program serves as an opportunity for the Class of 2017 to make its first philanthropic mark on the college. Senior Gift stresses the importance of joining the Bates alumni family in giving back to the college, and supporting its current projects and student activities. It is a chance for the class to come together before graduation to show its appreciation for Bates.
Congratulations to the Class of 2017’s Senior Gift Co-Chairs, Susan Leonard and Matt Phillips!
If you are interested in joining the Senior Gift Committee, please review the committee member responsibilities and complete the survey below.
Senior Gift Committee Responsibilities
Committee Members must:
- Be enthusiastic about the Senior Gift campaign and encourage their classmates to make a gift to the Bates Fund.
- Attend monthly committee meetings and all Senior Gift events (about 5 throughout the year).
- Solicit classmates directly or by staffing gift tables in Commons and at events.
- Contribute to advertising efforts.
- Lead by example and make a donation to the Senior Gift!
The average time commitment for a Senior Gift member is about 2 to 4 hours per month. The time commitment may be slightly higher during short term as your class tries to achieve its participation goal!
Senior Gift Committee Survey
Please contact Meg Ogilvie ’14 at email@example.com or 207-786-6239 with questions.