What are the names of the Printer Servers used at Bates for network printing?
Service Announcement – Networking Issues
Monday, March 27, 2017 @ 8:44am
A report of Internet Service Issues has been posted to our System Status page.
The following is a list of our network print servers available to you based on your role at the college (Administrative, Academic, Student, Guest*).
- Administrative Network Print Server
- Academic Network Print Server
- Public Printers – AKA Paw-Print Printers (Available to Students, Faculty, Staff, and Guests (via Kiosk Computers*)
*Guests of the college will need to request a Print Release Card in order to print to the college’s Public/Paw-Print Printers. A Print Release Card is available at the following locations:
- Ladd Library, IT Service Desk
- Ladd Library, Research Desk
- Ladd Library, Circulation Desk