Green Dot Week
Green Dot Week (October 8th – 15th)
- Bring your friends, support the team!
- Bates WOSO is committed to doing their part in keeping the Bates community safe and inclusive for all.
- There are rumblings of a half time contest where you could win some pretty sweet prizes, including one of the warm-ups the team will be wearing.
- Do a proactive Green Dot and ask one of your professors to attend!
- They can sign-up at bates.edu/greendot
- Green Dot grads should wear their T-Shirts, hats, pins, stickers, etc. for the day. Let’s do a collective proactive Green Dot.
- Join a discussion about why Green Dot is important on campus and share your experiences with other Green Dot Grads.
- Green Dot grads should wear their Green Dot apparel to dinner!
- The Dining Services staff has worked incredibly hard to help us put together Green Dot Dinner in Commons. Prior to the dinner, the entire staff participated in a Green Dot training. Talk about commitment!
- If you are interested in performing in the Green Dot VCS Student Showcase, submit an entry online
- There will be some limited edition Green Dot phone pocket wallets handed out at the showcase. We hope you can join!
- There also will be Green Dot cookies!
Green Dot Upcoming Trainings
Green Dot Five Hour Student Certification – Sign Up Required! Open to students – lunch or snacks will be provided.
- October 15th, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm, Commons 221/222
- November 11th, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm, Commons 221/222
Faculty/Staff Two Hour Green Dot Training – Sign Up Required! Open to faculty and staff – snacks will be provided.
- Faculty Training, October 11th, 4:15 pm – 6:15 pm, Benjamin Mays center
- Faculty/Staff Training, November 7th, 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
Become a Green Dot Trainer at Bates College: We are seeking Bates faculty and staff to become Green Dot facilitator certified. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more