Upper-Class Lottery Housing Options
Please take advantage of viewing floor plans before showing up for room selection so that you are fully informed of your individual room options. Theme House designations will be posted in late February.
Floor plans will also be posted in Chase Hall Gallery the week before room selection. Individual room occupancy will be most accurately reflected on the floor plans in Chase Hall, not in the online version.
Upper-Class Lottery Options for the 2016-2017 Academic Year*
|280 College Street*||48||52||–|
|55 Campus Ave||52||40|
|65 Campus Ave||38||36|
|Chase House (Eco Justice Theme House)
|Cheney House (quiet)||13||6||2|
|Frye Street Union||2||3||1|
|Herrick House (all-male)||8||2||–|
|Holmes House (Sanskriti Theme House)||3||4||–|
|John Bertram Hall||4||1||–|
|Moulton House (Mental Health Theme House)
|Nash House (Contemplative Theme House)**||5||3||1|
|Parsons House (Bridging Communities Theme House)
|Pierce House (Health and Fitness Theme House)**
|Smith Hall (Two-room doubles)||48|
|Stillman House (all-female)||2||3||–|
|Webb House (Experiencing Culture Through Music House)**||8||6||–|
|Wentworth Adams Hall (quiet)||70||45||–|
|Whittier House (quiet)||16||–||–|
|Wood Street House (Healthy Living)||5||2||–|
- *Some rooms in these buildings have been reserved for members of the incoming first-year class.
- **New Housing Designation
- View floorplans listed by residence name here (includes square footage).
- View floorplans listed by location here.
- You will need to enter your e-mail user name and password to access online floor plans. You will be able to view each room’s square footage and number of windows, as well as proximity to stairways, bathrooms, etc.