Upper-Class Lottery Housing Options
Please take advantage of viewing floor plans before showing up for room selection so that you are fully informed of your individual room options. Theme House designations will be posted in late February.
Floor plans will also be posted in Chase Hall Gallery the week before room selection. Individual room occupancy will be most accurately reflected on the floor plans in Chase Hall, not in the online version.
Upper-Class Lottery Options for the 2015-2016 Academic Year*
|280 College Street*||48||52||–|
|Chase House (Eco-Justice House)**||6||5||1|
|Cheney House (quiet)||12||7||2|
|Frye House (Health & Fitness House)**||2||12||–|
|Frye Street Union||2||3||1|
|Herrick House (all-male)||8||2||–|
|Howard House (The Last Homely House)**||6||3||–|
|John Bertram Hall||5||2||–|
|Nash House (Umami House)**||5||3||1|
|Parsons House (Bridging Communities: Civic Engagement House)**||10||8||1|
|Pierce House (Arts House)**
|Stillman House (all-female)||2||3||–|
|Webb House (Experiencing Culture Through Music House)**||7||7||–|
|Wentworth Adams Hall (quiet)||70||45||4|
|Whittier House (quiet)||16||–||–|
|Wood Street House (Healthy Living)||5||2||–|
- *Some rooms in these buildings have been reserved for members of the incoming first-year class.
- **New Housing Designation
- View floorplans listed by residence name here (includes square footage).
- View floorplans listed by location here.
- You will need to enter your e-mail user name and password to access online floor plans. You will be able to view each room’s square footage and number of windows, as well as proximity to stairways, bathrooms, etc.