2013 Reimbursement Accounts
Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HCRA)
- Rules Regarding Over the Counter Items
- HRCA Overview: rules regarding the HCRA, how it can save you on taxes and a worksheet to help you estimate your eligible costs
- Eligible Expenses: a sample list of expenses that can be reimbursed under the HCRA
Dependent Care Reimbursement Account (DCRA)
- Dependent Care Frequently Asked Questions
- DCRA overview
- Information regarding eligible expenses: IRS Publication 503
Group Dynamic Reimbursement Account Debit Card Information
If you are new to the Medical FSA this year, you may choose to purchase the GDI Debit Card. Please see links to materials below about the card. If you have chosen to use the GDI Debit card in 2012 and wish to continue to use a card in 2013, please don’t throw your card away. The same card is reloaded with your new election for 2013. You annual cost for card use remains at $15 and will be deducted from your flex account election by GDI. See the “Debit Card Tip Sheet” below for instructions on ordering additional cards for your dependents.
See the below links to Group Dynamic Debit Card information for more details on the card.
- Reimbursement Account claim Form
- Reimbursement Account Direct Deposit Agreement
- Dependent Care Auto Reimbursement Enrollment Form
- Orthodontia Automatic Reimbursement Process