Healthcare is expensive but there are some tools and resources for you to be able to access the services you need in a cost efficient way. Learn more by viewing this flier.
- Current Report of Claims versus Premiums - our premiums are based on the total cost of claims we incur collectively at the College. The lower our claims the less of an increase we will see in our premiums. Check here to see how we are doing and how you can help!
- Aetna Medical Claim Form (PDF, 334 KB) - most claims are filed on your behalf. However, should you incur an expense from a medical provider not contracted with Aetna you may need to submit it with this medical claim form.
- Aetna Point of Service (POS) Plan Summary - overview of plan design and coverage under the POS
- Aetna HMO Maine Plan Summary - overview of plan design and coverage under the HMO
- Chiropractic Care Management Program Frequently Asked Questions - Aetna has begun to establish a chiropratic benefits management program across the country. Presently not enough Maine chiroprators have joined for the program to become effective. Learn more about the program through these FAQs.
- Initial COBRA Notice for new employees
- Notice of a dependents COBRA Qualifying Event
- 2012 COBRA Rates
- Annual Disclosures and Notices
- Medicare Part D – Notices of Creditable Coverage
- Summary Annual Reports
Aetna Web Site Information
- Aetna Web Site
- Aetna Navigator Account Information Sheet
- Aetna Navigator Login Instructions
- Aetna’s Simple Steps Program starts with a Health Risk Assessment and offers severalonline wellness programs
- Aetna Informed Health Line Library Topic Codes (pdf ~277KB)
Other Healthcare Information Links
- Healthcare Consumer Information Program
- Concentra Urgent Care Expanded Hours in Lewiston
- Links to Health Information Sites
Latest update: 02/12/12