Print Release System
In our continuing efforts to reduce waste and improve the user experience, Information and Library services has implemented a print release system for some of our network printers on campus.
Some of the many benefits of the Print Release System are:
- Reduce waste.
- Print jobs are ready when you are.
- Improve privacy and security.
- Reduce cost of paper and printer supplies.
- Pickup jobs from any printer (Ladd Library)
Print Release Stations are available at the following printers:
Ladd-Printers- 3 Printers in Ladd Library
Ladd-Printers-Color - 1 Printer in Ladd Library
A. How to Print to a Print Release Station:
1. Windows – Adding a Network Printer to Windows
2. Macintosh – Setting up the Macintosh client
3. Kiosks – Instructions are posted on the Kiosk monitors.