Windows Vista/7: Connecting to Netapp (Paris)
Connecting to Windows Vista / 7 to Paris (Netapp):
A. Click the Start button
- In the “Start Search” field at the bottom of the Start menu, type “run” and press Enter.
- The Run window appears. In the Open: field, type “netappstudentsyour username” and click OK.
- Your Netapp directory should appear.
B. To make a shortcut to your Netapp account:
- On the left hand side of the window under the Folders section, right click on your user name.
- Select Send To.. > Desktop (Create Shortcut)
About anti-virus back-to-school bradford certificates connecting contact FAQ's file sync firefox forms Gmail groups help install ios iphone ldap lists macintosh paris password pdf podium presentation remote access scanning security setup sophos thunderbird tips user-guide visitors web windows wireless