Windows Vista/7: Connecting to Netapp (Paris)
Connecting to Windows Vista / 7 to Paris (Netapp):
A. Click the Start button
- In the “Start Search” field at the bottom of the Start menu, type “run” and press Enter.
- The Run window appears. In the Open: field, type “netappstudentsyour username” and click OK.
- Your Netapp directory should appear.
B. To make a shortcut to your Netapp account:
- On the left hand side of the window under the Folders section, right click on your user name.
- Select Send To.. > Desktop (Create Shortcut)