Wireless Setup – BatesSecure
Connecting to BatesSecure
BatesSecure offers full WPA2 Enterprise level encryption for your wireless connection.
1) Click on the wireless signal strength icon along the upper right of the screen.
2) Select “Join Other Network”
- Network Name is: BatesSecure
- Security is: WPA2 Enterprise
- Enter your Bates User Name and Password.
3) Click the Join button.
Mobile Devices (Phones and Tables)
1) Connect to the “BatesSecure” wireless network.
2) The Security type is “WPA2 Enterprise”.
3) When prompted, enter your Bates username and password.
Windows Vista and Windows 7 (Only for Students and personal computers)
Download and double click on the following program to auto-configure your connection to BatesSecure. After it runs, the file can be thrown away.