Sync Mac Address Book with Google Contacts
These steps will synchronize your OS X Address Book with Bates Google Contacts. Changes to your address book or to Google Contacts will be kept in sync. Syncing occurs approximately every hour.
1) Open the Address Book on the Mac.
2) Go to the Address Book menu and down to Preferences.
3) Click on the Accounts tab and select On My Mac
4) Click the Synchronize with Google check box and click the Configure… button.
5) Enter your Bates email address and your Bates password.
6) Click OK.
7) Your contacts are now synced with your Bates Google account. Please login to https://www.google.com/contacts and verify that all your critical address book entries are there.