Bradford Removal Instructions
Uninstall Bradford from Mac OS X
- Click on your desktop (Finder).
- Click on the Go menu and down to Go to Folder…
- Type: /Library and click Go.
- Double click on the Application Support folder.
- Double click on the Bradford Networks folder.
- Double click on the Persistent Agent folder.
- Double click on the Uninstall icon.
- Your system should ask for your system username and password to complete the uninstall process.
- Follow the prompts to remove Bradford.
Uninstall Bradford from Windows
- Click on the Start Button
- Go to Control Panel
- Click on Add or Remove Programs (Win XP) or Uninstall a Program (Win 7)
- Find Bradford in the list of Programs
- Select Bradford and click Remove (Win XP) or Uninstall (Win 7)
- Follow the prompts to remove Bradford