Bradford Removal Instructions
Uninstall Bradford from Mac OS X
- Click on your desktop (Finder).
- Click on the Go menu and down to Go to Folder…
- Type: /Library and click Go.
- Double click on the Application Support folder.
- Double click on the Bradford Networks folder.
- Double click on the Persistent Agent folder.
- Double click on the Uninstall icon.
- Your system should ask for your system username and password to complete the uninstall process.
- Follow the prompts to remove Bradford.
Uninstall Bradford from Windows
- Click on the Start Button
- Go to Control Panel
- Click on Add or Remove Programs (Win XP) or Uninstall a Program (Win 7)
- Find Bradford in the list of Programs
- Select Bradford and click Remove (Win XP) or Uninstall (Win 7)
- Follow the prompts to remove Bradford
About anti-virus back-to-school bradford certificates connecting contact FAQ's file sync firefox forms Gmail groups help install ios iphone ldap lists macintosh paris password pdf podium presentation remote access scanning security setup sophos thunderbird tips user-guide visitors web windows wireless