Printing to Paw-Print (Windows)
These instructions are to help setup the Paw-Print printers on a Windows computer. The locations of Paw-Print printers can be found here.
Remove old Printers
- Click the Start button and go to Devices and Printers (Windows 7).
- Delete the printers “Ladd-Printers on Peru“, “Ladd-Printers-Color on Peru“.
Connecting to Peru (only available when on campus)
- Click the Start button and in the Search field (Windows Vista/7/8), type:
\\peru (and press Enter)
- (Students Only) At the login window, type:
Username: bcis\<your Bates username>
Password: <your Bates network password>
Check the box labeled “Remember My Credentials”
- Double click on the Paw-Print and Paw-Print-Color print queues (or any other printer you wish to print to). When the queue window opens your computer is setup to print.
About anti-virus back-to-school bradford certificates connecting contact FAQ's file sync firefox forms Gmail groups help install ios iphone ldap lists macintosh paris password pdf podium presentation remote access scanning security setup sophos thunderbird tips user-guide visitors web windows wireless