Printing to Paw-Print (Windows)
These instructions are to help setup the Paw-Print printers on a Windows computer. The locations of Paw-Print printers can be found here.
Remove old Printers
- Click the Start button and go to Devices and Printers (Windows 7).
- Delete the printers “Ladd-Printers on Peru“, “Ladd-Printers-Color on Peru“.
Connecting to Peru (only available when on campus)
- Click the Start button and in the Search field (Windows Vista/7/8), type:
\\peru (and press Enter)
- (Students Only) At the login window, type:
Username: bcis\<your Bates username>
Password: <your Bates network password>
Check the box labeled “Remember My Credentials”
- Double click on the Paw-Print and Paw-Print-Color print queues (or any other printer you wish to print to). When the queue window opens your computer is setup to print.