PDFCreator is a free program for Windows that will allow you to generate PDF’s from any program that is able to print. PDFCreator appears as a printer in your print window. Note: Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Professional already have this functionality.
- Download PDFCreator by going to http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/
- Run the file that gets downloaded.
- At the Select Setup Language prompt, select English and OK.
- If there is a prompt asking to remove an older version of the software, select OK.
- At the welcome wizard, click Next
- Accept the Licensing Agreement
- Click Next
- Uncheck “Show help after setup” and click Finish
From within any program, go to File and Print. Select the PDFCreator printer and click to print. You will be able to chose a name and where the PDF should be saved during the next few steps.