Remove mail.bates.edu – iOS
These instructions will help you remove mail.bates.edu from iOS Device. (iPhone, iPad, iTouch)
- From the home screen, tap on Settings.
- Tap on Mail, Contact, Calendars.
- Look for any Bates related account.
- Tap on the account and then tap on your email address.
- If the account has an Outgoing Mail Server of mail.bates.edu tap on the Outgoing Mail Server SMTP: mail.bates.edu setting.
- You will be presented with a list of all your outgoing mail servers.
- Tap on each that say mail.bates.edu and swipe to turn the mail.bates.edu Server Off.
About anti-virus back-to-school bradford certificates connecting contact FAQ's file sync firefox forms Gmail groups help install ios iphone ldap lists macintosh paris password pdf podium presentation proxy remote access scanning security setup sophos thunderbird tips user-guide visitors web windows wireless