Adding Printers using Self Service (Mac)
These steps are only available on College owned Apple computers. For help connecting personal computers to Hudson printers, please contact Help Desk Services.
- Open the Applications folder.
- Double click on the Self Service.app. If you can’t find the Self Service app, please contact Help Desk Services.
- Login with your Bates username and password.
- On the right side under Categories select Print drivers.
- Click Install next to the driver package for the Manufacturer of the printer you use.
HP – Typically stand alone laser printers.
Kyocera – Printers used when printing to Paw-Print (What is Paw-Print?)
Xerox – All MFP’s are Xerox printers.
- On the right side under Categories select Hudson Printers.
- Find the printers you would like to print to and click the Install button.