Printing to Paw-Print (Mac)
To setup Paw-Print and Paw-Print-Color on your Mac, use the following directions. The locations of Paw-Print printers can be found here.
- Go to the following link and save the file to your computer. http://assist.bates.edu/files/BatesPawPrintInstaller2014.dmg.zip
- Locate the file in the Downloads folder and open it. Double click on the BatesPawPrintInstaller2014.dmg file and right click or hold down the Control key and left click on the installer “Bates Paw Print Installer .pkg”. Select to “Open” and confirm that it’s ok to Open again.
- Follow the prompts to complete the printer setup.
- You can now print to the printers labeled “PERU-Paw-Print” and “PERU-Paw-Print-Color”. The first time you print, a prompt will appear asking for your username and password. In the username field type bcis\ followed by your Bates username and your email/network password.
- Click the “Remember this password in my keychain” check box and click OK. When your network password changes, you will need to update this password in your keychain. Otherwise you will not be able to print.
- Your print jobs should now be available at any Paw-Print printer.
About anti-virus back-to-school bradford certificates connecting contact FAQ's file sync firefox forms Gmail groups help install ios iphone ldap lists macintosh paris password pdf podium presentation remote access scanning security setup sophos thunderbird tips user-guide visitors web windows wireless