Network Down Half-Day, Saturday, November 22nd, 6 am – 2 pm
On Saturday, November 22nd, from 6:00 am – 2:00 pm, Information and Library Services will be conducting a Network Down Half-Day to perform maintenance on our back-end systems. During this time there will be no network services available including but not limited to….
– Web based access to E-Mail/Bates Gmail/Bates Google Calendar (mobile devices will still work).
– Garnet Gateway/Banner/Hyperion
– On-Campus Wired & Wireless Network Access
– Network File Storage & Printing
– Internet Browsing
– Library Journals/Databases
– VPN/Proxy Connections
– Classroom Podiums and Presentation Spaces
To view a schedule of all routine and planned network maintenance, please visit http://www.bates.edu/ils/network-maintenance/
If you have questions or experience any problems after maintenance is complete, please contact Help Desk Services at 207-786-8222.